Thursday 9 February 2012

Editing - Thursday 9th February 2012

Today I have begun to upload and edit the rest of our footage which is for my title sequence. For it to flow and fade in together in a mysterious way I chose the shots which do this individually, for them to then fade into the shots either side etc. As I was doing this I decided to go for the idea of having a long pan going one way, so that it doesn't look unequal and jumpy. To make sure that all of the shots did this, I had to in fact slow some down, speed some up and even reverse them, making them go the opposite way to which they did at first. Overall this had a great effect.


This shows how I had to reverse and change the speed of some shots.














After now incorporating the titles footage and placing them into the sequence it now contains all of the shots needed. The beginning of the timeline now looks like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment